|« Schmackos with blue frosting||As good as it gets... »|
What TV can teach us
I realized how quickly you learn to let TV messages right past you. Still I took the time and actually listened to 2 commcercial breaks this morning. Don't know if I should laugh or cry...
- if you want respect, never back down
- they stole the American dream
- 20% more meat than the McDonalds cheeseburger
- Call now (they say that about 1 every minute)
- It's waaay better than fast food. It's Wendy's
- Fall in love with creamy cheese!
- Don't drink energy drinks! Drink 5 hour energy. It's not a drink, it's more of a sip!
- Life tastes better with KFC
- Nothing brings people together like boating
- Eat all you want and still loose weight. And we couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true. Visit eatallyouwantandstilllooseweight.com now!