|« Ferris Bueller's Day Off||Romanian Names - John Vanderslice »|
I wanted to complain about farmers spoiling milk or our "Grand" Duke receiving a prize by the vatican for being a good christian and protecting religious freedom (anybody say contradiction?) but then I found it's much more fun to talk about which music I recently bought. Usually buying music comes in waves, and although iTunes may suck at times, it sometimes helps you find great music as well. Anyways, the albums I bought recently are:
- Cass McCombs - Dropping the Writ - Nice album, just discovered this artist. Has a great beat, is melodical and shows many different faces
- Denison Witmer - Of Joy & Sorrow - definitely on the more quiet side. Not bad if you're in the mood
- Muse - The Resistance - Regardless of what anybody else says, I like it. Well at least the couple of good songs it has.
- Nick Castro - Further from Grace - Great style, more folky
- Noah and the Whale - Peaceful, the World lays me down - Also has a nice rhythm
- Physics of Meaning - Snake Charmer and Destiny of the Stroke of Midnight - Goes in the Andrew Bird spectrum, whatever that means, but great album.
- Proud Simon - Night of Criminals - Death Cab for Cutie-like
- Roddy Woomble - My Secret is my Silence - Also folky at times, and a tad quiet, but overall also quite nice